- Expert at creating applications with .Net/.Net Core
- Full stack developer
- SQL Server, database design
- REST API design & development
- JSON, XML structured data transfer & storage
- Enterprise Architecture
- Azure build & deploy strategies
- Azure portal management
- Project management
- Team leader/mentor
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Web services
May 2013 - Present
On-site consultant providing design & development for classroom & coaching technologies. Learn more.
November, 2007 – Present
Provide independent software design and development and general IT consulting. Learn more.
October 2009 - May 2013
Founding member and Lead Architect for Beyond415.com. Learn more.
September 2008 – September 2009
Developed software solutions for tax resolution services. Learn more.
August 2007 – September 2008
Developed web & desktop applications for leadership development. Learn more.
February, 2006 – April 2013
Developed & maintained website and provided general IT strategies. Learn more.
September 2006 – August 2007
Lead developer & architect for Passport retail automation system. Learn more.
February 2001 – August 2006
Senior developer for Passport retail automation system. Learn more.
August 1998 – January 2001
Senior developer for G-SITE retail automation system. Learn more.
Master of Science - Information Systems & Operations Management
Received MS degree from the Bryan School of Business at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in August of 2005.
- Graduated summa cum laude (3.92/4.00)
- Academic Excellence award for outstanding academic achievement
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Received BS degree from East Tennessee State University in August of 1998.
- Graduated cum laude (3.53/4.00)
- Member of Upsilon Pi Epsilon Computer Science Honor Society